Looking for a reliable and affordable source of wood pellets? Look no further than Barefoot Wood Pellets! They offer premium-quality wood pellets that are perfect for heating your home or business. Moreover, these pellets are made from 100% natural hardwood, so you can be sure they will provide efficient heat all winter long. Furthermore, our low prices make them an economical choice for anyone looking to save on their energy costs.
About The Barefoot Wood Pellets
One of the best things about these pellets is that they’re made from fresh sawdust and other clean lumber materials. Hence, you can be sure your fire won’t have any unwanted byproducts in it! Not only will this make for better burns, but also healthier flames since there won’t come into contact with chemicals like creosote or pentachlorophenol which are commonly found on most brands’ packaging lists as “used.” Furthermore, the Barefoot facilities located in Troy Pennsylvania produce some pretty awesome stuff; including their own low ash pellet lineup (which happens to provide high BTUs). The consistency amongst batches appears almost perfect – containing hardly any fines at all.
Read More: Somerset Wood Pellets
The specifications of barefoot wood pellets are as follows:
- Type: Hardwood
- Material: Oak
- BTU / LB: 8530
- Ash %: .38
- Length: 0.75 “
- Bag Weight: 40 lbs
- Total Product Weight: 2,000 lbs
Some of the standard features of Barefoot Wood Pellets are as follows:
- Firstly, the raw materials utilized to create the pellets are exceptional in terms of both quality and purity.
- Secondly, Barefoot Pellets utilize sawdust from several distinct hardwood species found in Pennsylvania and New York’s sustainable and regenerative forests. Cherry, Maple, Red Oak, Hickory, Walnut, and White Oak are some of these species.
- Thirdly, because of the high caliber of the wood that was utilized as a raw material, they also have an exceptionally low ash content.
- In terms of reduced emissions, clean burning, and increased heat, barefoot pellets are quite effective.
- We like the fact that it is shielded from moisture by our bag hoods, which safeguard all different kinds of pellets for our vendors.
- Premium quality pellet fuel with PFI certification is made from a special mixture of hardwood and other wood species.
Read More: Green Supreme Wood Pellets
We all know that wood pellets are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional fossil fuels. But did you also realize how much better they can be for our environment? The 100% natural, recycled material makes them one of the most sustainable sources available! It’s true – when trimming a higher BTU output means less waste creation compared with lower temp burns so fewer trips back here at home or even out on site where we keep these guys stocked up just waiting patiently until its time comes around again.
Why Use Barefoot Pellets?
- Due to strict control over the caliber and purity of the raw materials used to create pellets, Barefoot Pellets are renowned for their remarkable quality and consistency.
- Clean sawdust and other clean wood waste are used to make Barefoot Pellets, which are typically used in the production of kitchen cabinets, hardwood flooring, and other wood products from hardwood timber.
- Most importantly, Barefoot Pellets consistently pass standards for high-quality pellets after independent testing.
- The excellent low ash percentage of Barefoot Pellets is a result of the high caliber of the raw hardwood utilized.
- Barefoot Pellets are the ideal pellet fuel to heat your house since they require no maintenance and have a high BTU output.
Read More: Turman Hardwood Pellets
Pros & Cons
Some of the pros and cons of barefoot wood pellets are as follows:
- Firstly, the raw materials used to create the pellets are of exceptional quality.
- Secondly, Barefoot Pellets have a very low ash content.
- Thirdly, Barefoot Pellets are easy to use and require no maintenance.
- Besides, the price of Barefoot Wood Pellets is slightly higher than other brands.
What Makes Barefoot Pellets Different?
The main difference between Barefoot Wood Pellets and other brands is the quality of the raw materials used to create the pellets. Moreover, Barefoot Pellets are formed from other clean wood waste materials and clean sawdust, which are often generated during the production of hardwood timber used to construct kitchen cabinets, hardwood flooring, etc. Furthermore, Barefoot Wood Pellets have a very low ash content.
Read More: Blazer Wood Pellets
How Do I Use Barefoot Pellets?
- Barefoot Pellets can be used in any type of pellet stove or pellet insert.
- To use these wood pellets, simply pour them into the hopper of your pellet stove or pellet insert.
- Additionally, the pellets will be automatically fed into the fire chamber as needed.
- Barefoot Wood Pellets can also be used in a wood-burning stove or fireplace insert.
- To use Barefoot Wood Pellets in a wood-burning stove or fireplace insert, simply place them in the fire chamber on top of the wood logs.
- Finally, the pellets will help to increase the heat output of the fire.
Price Of Barefoot Pellets
Since the price of Barefoot Wood Pellets is slightly higher than other brands, yet the quality of the pellets is worth the extra cost. Additionally, Barefoot Wood Pellets are available at most home improvement stores and online retailers. You can also purchase them directly from the manufacturer’s website.
These are some of the best pellets. Firstly, they’re consistent from batch to batch. Secondly, they have very few fines, and thirdly they produce little ash or clinkers when burned which is great for your stove’s engine! In addition, one thing you might want to note about these particular types though- because their diameter size means that at equal rates (i-e more per minute), it will take less time before running out vs larger calibers. Lastly, don’t worry there safe enough on most stoves as long as temperatures stay under certain limits.